Thursday 5 July 2007

Healthy Holidays

I've decided that one reason I feel so run down (apart from, you know, the 3 hours of travelling I do most days, working, and helping to run a house with more pets than people) is because I have not been eating very healthily. It makes sense to me that the more unhealthy food you eat, the harder your body has to work, so the less energy you have in the long run.

Therefore, I have started a healthy eating plan today. It's amazing how much junk I usually eat - I only notice this when I stop and switch to healthy. I'll have a week of healthy food before I go back to work, and will try to keep it up once I'm back.

Of course, I will have to stop baking things like biscuits and chocolate cake. (Actually Adam made the cake but I helped eat it!)

No comments: