Sunday 26 October 2008

Paradox

I have the urge to blog, but my brain is too fried to write much. Haven't been sleeping too well over the last week (actually, make that the last 4 months!) so I've been in a perpetual state of mental fog.

I'm tending to get really, really stressed out in the early hours of the morning when Hamish decides to wake up, and if I'm not careful the stress sort of spills over into the rest of the day even if the day itself is running ok. So I've been spending a lot of time feeling exhausted and frustrated.

But - at the same time I'm really ridiculously happy with life. Just have to remind myself of that fact instead of focusing on the stress!

Things I'm enjoying at the moment are:
  • Hamish (of course!)
  • The garden - I keep taking photos of it and they all look exactly the same as the ones I took last year, I can't help it though - I keep running inside to grab the camera!
  • Adam enjoying his job
  • Sitting at the kitchen table, getting work done, with a lovely view over the pool and backyard. Not a bad office!
  • Feeling Christmas in the air
  • Seeing my grandparents every couple of weeks
  • The warmer weather

No comments: