Saturday 11 October 2008

Oh well

I found an old pair of 3/4 length pants in the wardrobe this week, and checked the size - 12. Would they fit? I doubted it, but thought I'd try them on anyway.

To my great delight, they did fit - in fact, they weren't even tight! Well done me - as you can imagine, this was Doing Good Things for my post-baby self esteem (as far as clothes are concerned anyway).

Then, today, I discovered something previously overlooked - they are maternity pants!! No wonder they are so loose...

1 comment:

Nixter said...

People keep asking me if I only have a 'few weeks' to go. I am like 'try 9 WEEKS'!

I keep wondering what it's going to be like to finally get my body back, even if it is a bit bigger than before ;) I am looking forward to it but of course want squiggly to stay in until he is fully cooked!

A size 12 is a size 12 in my book ;)