Thursday 30 October 2008

Obsessed

I'm a trifle obsessed with taking photos of the passionfruit vine at the moment. I know you're probably all sick of hearing about it, but every time I look at it I just go "Wow!"

Today, I saw the following on the vine:
2 different types of spiders
A baby cicada
A very small (like 5mm long) grasshopper
A baby ladybeetle
A native bee
A wasp
Tiny snails
Big snails
Plenty of normal bees

And that was in only say 5 mins of looking! God's creation is just so cool, I love having a garden where I can admire His work.

I've taken heaps of photos, but instead of posting them here I'm going to add them to the side bar one after another, so the picture will change every couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a bit of a jungle out there!

Anonymous said...

maybe this thing will work now for me, with a bit of luck!