Friday 21 August 2009

Albums

I've been buying a few albums on iTunes these last few weeks - here are my most recent purchases:

It's always a bit of a risk buying an album - you never know if it will turn out that the songs you liked on the radio (and on the basis of which, you bought the album) are the only ones you like!
But with these three, I haven't had that problem - they are all good albums. They are growing on me each time I listen to them, and all have catchy tunes that stick in my head.
What have you been listening to lately?

2 comments:

Mary said...

Santana actually, and Ray Charles.

I like that 'last day on earth' song on the Kate Miller album too

Alison said...

There's a funny song on her album that goes "I like you better, I like you better, I like you better when you're not around!" lol