Wednesday 13 February 2008

Pictures of my day

I've had a good day so far. There's been a few things happen that warranted photos:

1. Minnie found a very comfy place to sleep - unfortunately for her, it was on top of baby stuff so she wasn't allowed to stay there!
2. The cloth nappies I'd ordered arrived. They are very small and cute. This is a photo of the outside bit - you put a cotton nappy inside it. I love getting things delivered, it's tops.



3. Oscar kept getting in my way when I tried to work, stepping all over the papers on the desk. My solution? Grab a shoebox and plop it on the desk. Worked a treat - he's still in it now.

4 comments:

Katzmutha said...

You are so smart, Alison! The shoebox idea was brilliant. Take note, UD.

Mary said...

That is a vc nappy Amc. I wonder if someone will want to put it on his head?

Alison said...

who can say? :)

ud said...

Good pics (as usual)!

Hmmmm - shoebox