Friday 25 January 2008

Bad idea

Sometimes I have to laugh at the stupid things I do. Today I had some passionfruit with me and I was too lazy to go to the kitchen to get a knife to open them with, so I used my office scissors instead.

It didn't work too well - the passionfruit made a rather unpleasant noise and splurted passionfruit pulp and seeds all over the desk. A little bit like cherry tomatoes explode when you bite into them.

It made me laugh. And go through quite a few tissues cleaning it up!

3 comments:

ud said...

Yes, much laughing will make you cry & reach for the tissues !


Passionfruit should come with a zipper around the outside.


(Mr Poss loves passionfruit)

Nixter said...

That is so funny!! tee hee

must catch up again soon...

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried passionfruit with Greek yoghurt? It is very delicious.