One God : One family : One menagerie : One me trying to make sense of it all!
Thursday, 3 January 2008
Along for the Ride
I saw something funny this morning as I waited for the bus - a car drove past, driven by a woman. Nothing unusual in that, except that she had a cockatiel on her shoulder!
9 comments:
Don't try that with Saffy when you're driving.
ROFL, no - that would be an accident waiting to happen!!
What does ROFL mean, Al?
It stands for Rolling On the Floor Laughing. It's a step up from LOL, which means Laughing out Loud.
So is there a laughter stage higher than ROFL ?
I know of one or two but they involve language that's a bit rude.
*** end of thread ***
Yes, well - we like to have standards at The Alisonian. Otherise known as "WLTHSATA" :)
How very strange. I am back at work now so we must meet up soon!
Post a Comment