One God : One family : One menagerie : One me trying to make sense of it all!
Thursday, 6 December 2007
Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
Those of you who have visited our house will know that Saffy is sometimes a little hyperactive. So we enjoy it when she's more relaxed!
Here she is tuckered out after a hard morning running around with a big stick in her mouth, knocking the edges of doorways as she barged through, and stealing my socks on the side.
There's just no limit to the four-pawed entertainment ! I think the washer-woman one was orchestrated....hmmm
I've heard other people complaining about frogs at night. Some frogs make a strange clicking sound. Anyway - the general verdict is that Frogs Rule. The only solution is to move.
4 comments:
There's just no limit to the four-pawed entertainment ! I think the washer-woman one was orchestrated....hmmm
I've heard other people complaining about frogs at night. Some frogs make a strange clicking sound. Anyway - the general verdict is that Frogs Rule. The only solution is to move.
I think the frogs are more portable than we are...
The frogs would probably disagree with you on that point
They might be the rare, protected red-striped marsupial green toadlet, seen only in one habitat in all the country, ie your place.
Post a Comment