Saturday 1 December 2007

The Culprits!

The frogs were back in force tonight, I think they come out to play in the rain. We found two of them, amazing to think they are just hanging out in our backyard. I took a video of one making its noise - the camera doesn't pick up sound too well so it might not seem very loud to you but it's quite ear piercing in real life.


I can easily imagine them having little froggy personalities, they seem sort of cheeky to me.


You can see in the video how much his throat puffs up to make the noises. Adam thinks it sounds a bit like a car with a turbo - vroom vroom vrooom pish!


3 comments:

Nixter said...

You have got to be kidding me. How.Loud.Are.They.

Nice video work and photo's David Attenborough, a bit of commentary would have been nice ;)

Alison said...

lol you should try going to sleep with that noise outside, they seem to go on and on.

Mary said...

Wow that thing is annoying!!!