Thursday 27 December 2007

Success!

I just bought two lounges on ebay for $212.50 and I can feel the adrenaline pumping! Something about online auctions is just so exciting. I was quite careful about bidding - I watched who was bidding and figured it was likely to be one of those ones where all the action happens in the last 30 seconds, so I waited till there was only 9 seconds left to bid. And I won!

The lounges are in Berowra so I guess we will go and pick them up on the weekend. They are dark blue and only 2 years old, from Freedom, so hopefully they will be ok quality. We will probably put them in the front room and they will have to be Pet Free Zones, as I'm sure the pet hair will show up beautifully on the dark fabric. Hmmm.

I'm off now to recover from the excitement :)

1 comment:

ud said...

Well done! It's called 'sniping' when you hang out till the last seconds. The lounges should look good in the front room. Just make a rule that anyone who wants to use the lounges must be clothed.

Great photos too! Classic Oscie poses and Saff in a 'tongue-out'. Very photogenic subjects.
I save+send these pics to UT just in case he doesn't see them.