Sunday 26 August 2007

The Joy of Digital

I bought a digital camera today. I've gotten by with a camera phone for taking pictures the last few years, but they are not very good quality and I'd like to be able to print decent pictures, so it was time to get a proper camera. Luckily the SMH Guide last week had reviews of a few different cameras so I just picked one that they said was good and went and found the cheapest price I could for that model. Here are some photos I've taken with it this afternoon - with some willing subjects posing!




3 comments:

Nixter said...

Love the Photos, what camera did you end up getting?

Alison said...

It's a sony cybershot W35 - 7.2 mega pixels, 3 x optical zoom. Quite small and easy to use and not too expensive. I was glad the paper had reviewed some cameras because there are so many out there, it would have taken me ages to decide on one.

ud said...

I've been reading that review too (Today in fact - now that H.Q. don't need it, being last week's TV guide). I agree - the Sony is the best of the bunch - unless you want to get into the $1,500 bracket! Good quality pics too - but I think you will need panorama for the 'Full Saffy'