Monday 25 January 2010

The 'Good News' Lady

I posted a while ago about a lady who stopped me in the street to tell me how much God loved me. I saw her again this morning when I was waiting for a bus, and she once again stopped to share the same news.

It's actually the third time I've encountered her, so this time I asked her if she stopped everyone she met.

She told me that she gets up every morning and goes for a walk and will stop and tell everyone she meets on the walk that God loves them so much, and wants a relationship with them. She said she felt really called to do it, and steps out in faith.

She's very polite and not pushy, although it is a little in your face to hear what she has to say. I find her confronting and a curiosity. I do like her message.

2 comments:

ud said...

Good ona

Katzmutha said...

I don't like this kind of thing at all. I feel that sometimes people take it on themselves to do something that God can do a lot better and without the cringe factor.