Friday 5 March 2010

Michael

Well this blog is definitely overdue for an update! Most of February was a write off for me - pregnancy, humidity and low blood pressure combined to make daily life quite difficult.

However this all changed on 21 Feb, when an early labour (probably brought on by illness in the week prior) resulted in the arrival of Michael James Bede McCann!


We've been home now for a week and everything is going smoothly. He's adorable and so far a very easy baby - not that I expect that to last (because babies born early are apparently often very subdued for a few weeks but then it's action stations) but I am enjoying it. I'm slowly getting my strength back and enjoying being able to manage physically again after months of struggling.

Praise God that Michael was born healthy and that everything is going well!

2 comments:

Natt said...

he's perfect :) XOXO

ud said...

Michael and Hamish Inc. They're already plotting while you are asleep Al.