Monday 5 October 2009

*&^%#* Pantry Moths

The stupid pantry moths are back. I successfully got rid of them all about 6 months ago (I think) but they've crept back in, despite my vigilance in keeping them out.

They are in the laundry and in the kitchen, and it's really annoying. The sight of them annoys me, it bugs me to have to squash them - I apologise as I do it but really - if I don't, they'll ruin all the food!

And most of all, it annoys me because I've been doing all sorts of things to prevent their return - all foods they like are in plastic containers, I freeze things like rice and pasta when I get them to kill off any eggs, and I have moth traps in key locations. But somehow, the moths have made it back. Must start my campaign again with renewed vigour. Oh, the trials of life at home...

No comments: