Wednesday 24 December 2008

Today

Has it really been over a week since I last posted? Goodness me. I'm sitting here watching the carols on TV - cheesy but it does help to get me in the Christmas mood.

Today, a fuse blew at home so half the house was without power for most of the day. Adam fixed it when he got home, but it was really the last straw for me today - I gave up trying to get everything done and watched a few episodes of Jane Eyre instead. Such a good story, and much more enjoyable than running around getting organised. I've managed to get most things done in the end anyway.

Oscar ran inside this evening with a mouse in his mouth - eewww. He was sent back outside straight away. Poor mouse.

Hamish was really grizzly whenever I put him down for a sleep today - I ended up giving him panadol because he seemed more distressed than usual. It's the first time I've given him panadol and it seemed to work. Perhaps he had a headache - if I'd been crying as much as he had, I would probably have a sore head! Plus he did bump his head a few times today but that's not unusual.

We opened our Christmas pressies this evening (as we'll be leaving early in the morning) and Adam got me an excellent, thoughtful present - a massage chair insert thingo that plays music from my ipod at the same time as giving me a back massage. Does that make sense? It's called the MP3 Cush massage seat. I love it!

1 comment:

Katzmutha said...

It's been a long time between drinks, Al! So good to see something new on A1! Massage chair thingy sounds pretty special. I'll try it out in January, I hope.