Friday 29 June 2007

Things I am going to do on holidays

I am on holidays for the next two weeks - yay! Things I am going to do are:

1. Not catch a train
2. Not get up at 6.40am
3. Not move house (unlike the last two times I had annual leave)
4. Go to the Live Earth concert with my friend Lisa
5. Go to Tingha for a few nights with my lovely husband and two dogs
6. Not dream about bank transactions and excel spreadsheets like I have been this week
7. Probably do something drastic at home like rearrange all the cupboards. This usually happens in the first few days of holidays. I get half way through whatever it is and lose all enthusiasm
8. Walk Ruby ever day and try to do some proper training with her, eg how not to stress if Adam and Saffy walk in front of us instead of behind
9. Maybe do some gardening
10. Maybe do some cooking
11. Definitely do some relaxing!!!!

No comments: