Thursday 17 March 2011

Life This Week

We are all sick. I have a throat infection, Adam feels yuck and exhausted, Hamish had a fever last night and didn't eat anything yesterday, and both boys have runny noses and coughs.

But, strangely enough, we all seem to feel relatively happy. I guess life is good, even when we're not 100%.

So far, we've had a few days gluten free and it's interesting how much healthier we're forced to eat. Lots of vegies, rice and meat, and fruit and yogurt. No sign of improvement in Michael's sleep yet. I'm keeping a food diary for him and me (he and myself??) which might help to pinpoint the issue. Overall I'm thinking he does have some sort of intolerance - it makes sense and makes me feel a bit better about all the sleep problems we've had - something to blame for them I guess!

2 comments:

Katzmutha said...

"Him & me" is fine, though a little bit clunky.You could also say"the two of us."

Great to see so much on your blog tonight, Al!

Alison said...

Yes, good to get back into it. Thanks for the grammatical assistance- I knew one of youse Aysoms would know what was best!