Saturday 11 September 2010

At The Moment

At the moment, it is hard to:
  • Get Wiggles songs out of my head.
  • Do the laundry.
  • Finish a cup of tea (somehow I always finish my coffee though...)
  • Get any job done that requires exiting the house - like putting the rubbish in the bin, or the washing on the line.
  • Wear matching socks (yes, this affliction affects me as well as the kids now!)
  • Get an early night.
  • Not rely on tv as a babysitter.

But, it is easy to:
  • Laugh. A lot of laughing going on here.
  • Realise that the things I'm seeing and experiencing with the kids will be treasured memories in years to come.
  • Pray.
  • Wear a lot of fluff. You know you have a problem when people regularly comment 'you must have some pets at home!'
  • Not really care about the fluff.
  • Enjoy the sunshine.
How about you?  What's hard and easy in your life at the moment?

5 comments:

Katzmutha said...

Hard:
* having to pay for so many new things this year ( bed, car, hot water heater, fridge)
* being passed over yet again for acting co-ordinator's position which rarely comes up. It always goes to someone who knows how to play the game, which I do not know how to do
Easy:
*being in this house, which I love
*having ferd & pix to talk to

Mary said...

Hard:
>Being my own HR and Accounts Receivable Manager - conflict of interest anyone!?

>Managing stage nerves for dancing

>Waiting for Dance Assist to take off

Easy:
>The freedom that comes from working for myself and in a field I'm so interested in

>Having time to focus on music and dance whilst on a break from uni

>Spending lots of happy relaxing time with Jules and Rory

Alison said...

What's the conflict of interest Mary?

That sucks re work KM - it's usually a better moral option not to play the game though I think.

Katzmutha said...

Thanks, Al. It takes ages to get over these things, but I'm not putting my hand up again.

ud said...

Exiting the house is good for you Al.