Wednesday 9 July 2008

Today I...

...have fed Hamish probably around 5 or 6 times (in 6 hours)
...have changed maybe 4 nappies
...washed a load of nappies - got it on the line at 3pm!
...had a 45min nap
...went to Medicare to register for the baby bonus and family tax benefit
...made an appt with the community health care nurse who will visit us tomorrow to check on Hamish
and
...that's all so far! Only got to sleep at around 3am last night so feeling quite worn out, but the day is going smoothly enough so that's ok. Tonight James and Nicole are dropping round, and I'm going to watch the new show "Hollowmen".

4 comments:

Katzmutha said...

Busy girl,Al! Today, I went into town to do a bit of shopping (wanted Bach's b Minor Mass)and get my hair cut, etc.Had a good day. Yes, the Hollowmen should be good. Also worth watching on a Wednesday nite ( 10pm SBS)is Salam Cafe, a Muslim panel show which is pretty funny. One of the things they're working on is converting the whole world to Islam, starting with Camden! I admire them for their fighting spirit.

ud said...

That Salam Cafe is pretty good & I hope they keep it up.

I will tell Gran you had a hair-cut & you will get ROUSED-ON.


Three_am is a bit late Al ! Is Hamish a night owl ?

I was in le supermarchē today and a young mum was calling out "Hamish....Hamish" .... Ah, but it was not you ...

I'm currently working on a job in Alison Road, Coogee - near Arcadia Street. Whooo, spooky

Mary said...

Very busy! I just set up coffee cups and biscuits and chocolates for 8 people which was difficult because I didn't have enough clean cups so I had to do a quick wash up and I only had about 10 minutes on the clock to try and get it all organised.....except that I actually had 24 hours and 10 minutes to get it done so that was a bit of needless stress this morning but at least I have practiced for tomorrow!

Nixter said...

....you blogged.

You go girl. Sounds like it is a busy but great job!