Wednesday 16 July 2008

Some days...

...you shouldn't get out of bed! Here's 3 reasons why today qualifies for this status:
  • Hamish has thrown up on me twice. Once was at 5am - nice.
  • One of the dogs dug up a cat poo in the front yard - and ate it - nice.
  • And this really tops it off - a council ranger phoned this morning to check if we still own the dog we got from the RSPCA and said that as we haven't yet registered her with council we will be fined $165 - REALLY NICE!

I knew we should have registered her (and all the others) so it's totally our own fault, but I guess I assumed it was one of those rules no-one bothers enforcing. Clearly I was wrong!

2 comments:

Mary said...

That sucks.

I guess you could be happy that if you had to be thrown up on today, might as well be by Hamish and not the dogs seeing as they were the ones eating poo!!!

Mary said...

You should write them a letter. Maybe I will write them a letter for you. They should issue a warning before the fine. Then again, if you haven't registered all the others u might want to keep your head down I guess, what a pain though!