Saturday 13 August 2011

Rice Play

Hamish and Michael quite enjoy playdo. Hamish likes playing with it; Michael prefers to eat it.

Yesterday, I came up with something to stop Michael shoving it in his mouth - I gave him a cup of uncooked rice instead, and a few small containers. He had a great time playing with it, and even though he did eat some, it didn't bother me because I didn't think it would hurt him (unlike playdo which is glutenous). It kept him occupied for a good 20 - 30 minutes, leaving Hamish and I to playdo in peace!



4 comments:

Katzmutha said...

I think you're a wonderful mother, Al! Those boys are very lucky.

ud said...

Something should be added to playdo to make it taste awful.

Alison said...

Thanks KM :) UD, I think the salt is meant to have that effect but it doesn't work!

Alison said...

Thanks KM :) UD, I think the salt is meant to have that effect but it doesn't work!