- Where my kidneys are. I learnt this because they were sore. If you'd asked me beforehand to locate them, I wouldn't really have been able to tell you.
- Antibiotics are really useful when things are sore and it's good to see a doctor sometimes, instead of just hoping things will go away on their own (my default position most of the time!)
- That prayer is more about God doing His work through me, than me doing my work through Him. Must ponder this one further as I think it's important.
- That I am sometimes more materialistic and envious than I'd like to be. Adam got a fancy new mobile phone this week and I want one too! Sometimes I am a bit like a bower bird - I see something shiny and want it. I am resisting the temptation though, because I'm trying to spend as little money as possible on my mobile.
- That relaxation exercises can help with nausea on the train (woohoo!)
1. Birthday cake decorated by my lovely husband:
2. Oscar engaged in a spot of purrsonal grooming:
3. My friend Leonie and I, both preggers: